InnoWE was founded in 2017 by Tilia GmbH, an innovative consulting firm in the field of infrastructure from Leipzig, by Prof. Dr. mult. Karl-Ulrich Rudolph of the University Witten-Herdecke and by Prof. Dr. Carsten Haneke from the University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven.
InnoWE closes the gap between applied research and classical consulting with the aim of implementing innovative solutions in the fields of environment and energy.
This innovation-oriented work is based on activities in the following business areas:
- Participation in implementation-oriented R&D projects in Germany and in R&D projects abroad with German support,
- Projects of public enterprises, industrial companies, national and local institutions, municipalities, cities and other service providers with an innovative character, such as for example innovation partnerships,
- Preparation of expert reports for private and public clients and contractors, also in cases of disputes.
We help public enterprises, industrial companies, national and local institutions, municipalities, cities and other service providers to make innovation possible. Our team develops products and shows ways in your company how to use technical progress for achieving recurring cost reductions, affecting profit. With all this, the focus is on energy, the environment, water and waste.
- Working with concrete and measurable goals
- Close cooperation with our partners
- Transparent evaluation of joint results
- InnoWE is owner-managed and therefore independent
- Objective, unbiased selection of suitable innovations and technologies
- Financial transparency among the partners
- Customer expectations are always in focus
- Development of innovative and sustainable solutions
- High quality standards in the development and implementation of the measures